Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit: Introduction
- Passive tunable integrated circuits are one of the fastest developing IC technologies used in mobile handsets and other portable radio applications. They help to enhance the performance of tunable RF filters and multi-band networks.
- The passive tunable integrated circuit is made up of a small block of tunable material called para scan, a version of Barium Strontium Titanate (BST)
- Passive tunable integrated circuits have excellent radio frequency performance and power consumption, making mobile handsets, radio applications, and active antennas more reliable and flexible
- Passive tunable integrated circuits have ultra-high tuning range, high quality factor, usable frequency range, and compatibility with control IC and high power handling capability due to which it is used in tunable antenna matching networks, tunable RF filters, and active antennas
- Passive tunable integrated circuits are used in applications of communication, public safety, Internet of Things (IoT), automotive sector, telecommunications, military, satellite communication, and high-end consumer markets
Growing Demand for Passive Tunable Integrated Circuits
- The passive tunable integrated circuits market is significantly expanding due to increasing demand for energy efficient electronic and radio devices. Demand from the retail sector is increasing due to adoption of advanced RF solutions in supply chain management.
- The consumer electronics sector is leading the passive tunable integrated circuit market due to increasing demand for energy-efficient consumer electronic goods. Also, applications in the telecommunication sector are growing due to increasing use of passive tunable circuits.
- The use of passive tunable integrated circuits in the automotive industry is increasing rapidly due to rising demand for advanced driving assistance systems in the automotive industry.
- Increasing communication standards and need for multi standard communication devices adds to the growth of the passive tunable integrated circuit market
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report sample here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=59358
North America to Lead the Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market
- North America is expanding considerably in the passive tunable integrated circuit market due to increasing advancements in public infrastructure, growing demand for energy-efficient electronic devices, and technological advancements in the region which augments the growth of the passive tunable integrated circuit market
- The market in Asia Pacific is growing at a substantial rate due to increasing demand from various industries and quantitative increase in smartphone devices
- Europe is the fastest growing market for passive tunable integrated circuits due to increase in usage of consumer electronic devices.
Key Players Operating in the Global Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market Include:
- Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Seiko Epson Corporation,
- Renesas Electronic Corporation
- SEOUL Semiconductors
- ON Semiconductor
- Analog Devices, Inc.
Global Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market: Research Scope
Global Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market, by Type
- Wireless Communication
- Mobile Phone
- Filter Network
- Matching Network
- Tunable Antenna
Global Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Healthcare System
- IT & ITES
- Automobile Industry
Global Passive Tunable Integrated Circuit Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Buy Now Report here https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=59358<ype=S
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers’ or customers’ journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.